We provide out sourcing consultancy for those companies that require Bid Management Tender Writing assistance.
- Bid ManagementIf you only undertake a few bids a year, we can provide this service for you on a retained or consultancy basis.
- Tender Management– If you have a series of tenders to answer but do not wish to engage a full time bid manager, we can provide tender management or writing on an hourly, daily and a retained basis.
- Bid Support– when your bid or technical team need that little bit of extra assistance we can provide the resources.
The Benefits to Your Company
- You do not need to employ, train and retain expensive bid management staff.
- You benefit from our skills and experience.
- You have bid and tender managers on call.
- Your bids and tenders are produced to your own style and to a superior quality.
- You have the comfort of knowing that you can produce that tender or large bid at short notice. [/expand]
Mentoring of your bid or tender management staff – offering discreet guidance and support to your staff as and when required.
Consultancy – telephone assistance, advice and consultancy to get you over that troublesome times, advice on bidding strategies, bid story, bid solutions etc.
Bid or Tender Writing – be they small or multimillionaire $ bids. We are familiar with local government and B2B bids – so if you want a Quality Statement of Work Analysis written or part of your tender, including Key Selling Points, Unique Propositions, business cases or strategies, we can do that for you. We find that this is the main area that small companies struggle with. They have the technical skills but are unable to present their tenders in a winning manner.
Project Solution provision to your tender – again very technical companies have particular problems in detailing the “soft” solutions to a tendered requirement.
Detailed Risk Assessment of a potential tender – tendering is time consuming and expensive. We can assess the risks associated with undertaking or winning the tender and produce the answers that restrict your risk in your proposals.
Quality Reviews of your tender or bid documentation – an experienced eye can often identify problems that have been overlooked as you become too close to your tender.
How it Works
We discuss your requirements with you and agree a daily or fixed rate for your bid or tender. We work off site with your staff and also provide provide consultancy, support, training and guidance to them.
If you are a small company – don’t worry we have worked with many small companies and know how to work with small company budget.
Our telephone consultancy starts at $75 per hour hour then $50 for each subsequent half hour.